fredag 13 november 2009

Fall time is here

Summer ended fast leading to naked trees and swedes wearing many winter accessories, example, neck scarf, or the gigantic neck scarf(which raps around a person 7 to 9 times). Anyhow we are all in agreement that it sucks. I have been attempting to skate parking garages and indoor. Sofi is studying like a fool and we are enjoying the good life. Also i am reading Henry David Thoreau: Walden so i my get a little pretentious.

Here is a photo of Östermalmstorg

This is an awesome ferry i never knew existed and i got to party on it. they even got books and a cafe on it. Its free and me and Linnea drank a beer to that.

Kungsträdgården, this is a pretty important place if you Swedish but not for me i give a fuck less, but is sure purdy!


Going home for work and trying to use the Public Transport without paying, daily challange


I was trying to explain sofi why she should buy me a moped and then i thought i will just show her how ridiculously good looking i am on this machine, maybe next spring.



Update: i am coming home Dec 11th till Jan 5th: see all of you shortly.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar